Unable to add a signature in AOL Email
In the corporate and business world, professionalism is the key to building a strong relationship with your clients and business partners. As far as business correspondence goes, sending an email that has a professional look will help you project and promote a strong qualified image. If you use AOL Mail for business, you can call the AOL Email customer care number to learn more about the features available. You can also go through this blog to see how you can add an email signature to your messages before sending them out to your customers or clients.
Steps to add a signature in AOL Mail
The email signature option in AOL adds the finishing touches to your messages and gives your email a more professional look. If you find that you are unable to add a signature at the end of your emails you can refer to the steps below to create a new one:
- Step 1: Open AOL Desktop Gold and visit the AOL Mail login page.
- Step 2: Enter your AOL username and password in the space provided.
- Step 3: Once you sign in, go to the top menu bar and click the Mail option.
- Step 4: Go through the list and select the ‘Set Mail Signatures’ option.
- Step 5: Type the signature name and the signature you want in the respective fields.
After you enter your preferred email signature, you can save the changes and exit AOL. AOL allows you to create up to five email signatures so that you can add a different email signature depending on the content of the email. If you have any trouble creating or adding an email signature to your account, you can call the AOL Email customer service number and speak to a certified email expert to resolve. A team of professional technicians will give you a step-by-step guide so that you can add the email signature and continue using your account.