How to produce a group email in your AOL Mail
Planning a family get together? Scheduling a meeting with your colleagues? It can be quite frustrating when you have to contact each person individually and convey details on a one-on-one basis. AOL Mail developed an ingenious way you can send out information to multiple contacts at the same time. The group email is a swift and efficient way to share information so that everyone is on the same page. This blog will give you a general overview of the steps you need to follow to produce a group email in your AOL Mail account. If you want to know more about this or any other feature related to your email account, you can call the AOL email customer support number and speak to a trained email expert.
Steps to create a distribution list in AOL Mail
You will be surprised to know that one click is all you need to send out an email to multiple contacts using the distribution list. You can follow the steps below to create a distribution list in AOL Mail.”
- Step 1: Click on the internet browser icon and go to the AOL Mail page.
- Step 2: Enter your login details and sign in to your AOL email account.
- Step 3: Go to ‘Contacts’ located in the left panel and select ‘New List.’
- Step 4: Type the names of the people you want to email as a group.
- Step 5: Press the Contacts icon to add people to the list and then select ‘Add List.’
After you create the list, you just need to type the list name while sending the email and voila, your group email will be sent.
Steps to add a name to the distribution list in AOL Mail
Nobody wants to be left out of the group when there are some “happening” plans that are being discussed. In case you notice that someone is missing from the distribution list you created, you can follow the steps below to add the contact:
- Step 1: Log in to your email account and go to your AOL Mail inbox.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Contacts section to the left and select the list.
- Step 3: Press the ‘Add’ option and add additional contacts to the list.
- Step 4: Use the ‘Edit Name’ option to change what the list called.
- Step 5: Review your changes once and then click the ‘X’ button on the right and return to the contacts list.
If you have any trouble creating or editing the distribution list, you can always call the AOL email tech support number and ask for additional assistance. Qualified software experts and email technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you resolve any error related to your AOL account.