How to fix AOL mail when not receiving emails
Being the easiest and reliable source of communication and storing data, AOL mail tries never to disappoint its customers. But despite its loyalty and popularity among the users, there are few errors you might face while working on this software. One of which is when you are unable to receive emails from the AOL email. It surely is annoying and frustrating when you are doing some urgent client work. If you are one of those struggling with the same glitch, then this blog will surely come out of it. In this blog, we have curated a list of methods, after which you will easily be able to manage your mail and receive the ones coming from the clients. If in case, after following the steps you are on the same page, then all that is required is that you connect with the experts at the AOL email customer care number, who are there to fix your issues and make your work simpler.
- THOROUGHLY CHECK YOUR FILTER
- Filters can cause a real fuss. Because they can surely be a cause for emails to overcome inbox and be dropped on to either trash or some other folder of the email.
- In order to check if your mails are perfectly organized, be aware of the filter you have created.
- STICK WITH DELIVERY DETAILS
- As the internet is being used by the millions and has endless traffic, then routing the mails can often be delivered in a wrong way due to delays in the process.
- Do not wait for hours to receive an email. Instead, ask the sender of the email to re-send it ASAP. Moreover, it is also advisable to first check the spam folder.
- In case you find a mail in the spam folder, which does not even belong there, then all you have to do is mark it as “not spam.”
- Start with signing in to AOL Mail.
- Then click on the Spam folder.
- Select those messages that are not spam.
- Finally, at the top of the page, click Not Spam tab.
Just in case you still the issue, even after following these troubleshooting steps, then there is no point wasting your time. There are expert technicians at the AOL email customer service Center, who are there to assist you and solve your query whenever required.