How to Delete a Folder in AOL Mail
AOL mail is an efficient email service that helps users create a separate folder for specific emails in the AOL email account. One can use this feature to place emails to have better access whenever you want them.
To place emails in your AOL email account, create a folder in your email account and automatically move the email from a particular sender to the specific folder. Here are a few procedures to delete a folder in your AOL email account. To delete a folder in your AOL email account, you must call AOL Helpline Number to remove it immediately. If you wish to remove the folder, it will remove all emails and attachments from your AOL Mail account. If the emails in the folder are deleting in your AOL email account, it is suggested to take the backup of emails in your AOL email account. Once you are finished with the backup of your emails, you can go through the below procedures to delete a folder in your AOL email account.
What Are the Steps to Delete a Folder in AOL Mail?
Some procedures are given below to delete a folder in the AOL email account.
- On your system, access a web browser, and move to the AOL login page
- Type your username and password in the given fields and log in to your AOL mail account
- Once you sign in to your AOL email account, press on the Folders option to find the list of folders added to your AOL email account
- From the folders list, double-click on the desired folder you want to delete, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen
- From the drop-down menu, you are required to choose the Delete option from the menu that appears on your screen.
You might be displayed to confirm the action of deleting the folder. If it shows up, ensure to remove the folder. If you don’t wish to delete the folder, you also can rename the folder in your AOL email account. Follow the above instructions to know about How to Delete a Folder in the AOL Mail account. If you don’t remember to remove it, you must take expert help by calling, emailing or chatting to the AOL customer service number to delete it permanently. A technical representative will guide you in removing the folder from your AOL mail account.