Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail
Emailing is the most traditional way to work in offices. It helps in sending files, data, and so on in the offices and our professional lives. AOL is a free email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications. The AOL have various features like- spam protection, spelling check, POP, IMAP Protocol and Mail Protection. AOL Mail is as similar as Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook.
AOL Blerk Error 1 is an authentication problem that appears when a user tries to login with their credentials. It can happen in any device, and it shows a notification like – Blerk your sign in got derailed or AOL Mail Blerk Error 1. This error is very general amongst all internet browsers. So we have different methods to resolve the Blerk Error 1 on different browsers. Have more queries? You can directly contact AOL Email support Number.
Let’s Know the reasons of why this Blerk Error appears while using AOL Mail.
- The first common reason is using an outdated version of the browser.
- The error appears because of browsing history, caches and cookies.
- It can also appear because of compatibility issues.
Now let’s discuss the troubleshooting steps to configure browser service and get rid of this Blerk Error on different browsers.
Mozilla Firefox :
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser and then select the three-dotted icon on the right-hand side.
- Look at the menu display and click on the help option.
- Now click on the add-ons checkbox option to disable it.
- Then you have to choose the option ‘Start in Safe Mode’.
- In the end, you only have to restart the browser to check if the Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail has gone away.
Google Chrome :
- Open the Google Chrome Browser and then select the three-dotted icon on the right-hand side.
- Click the settings, on the left click on privacy and security tab.
- Now clear browsing history.
- A pop-up window will appear, click the checkbox of browsing history, cookies, and other site data, cached images and files and press Clear Data option.
Internet Explorer :
- Click on the Tool tab on the right-hand side of the internet explorer window.
- Now choose the General tab and locate the browsing history session.
- As soon as you find it click the Delete option.
- Click Cookies and temporary internet files option from the list and then press Delete.
- Click the security tab< Internet Option< Checkbox beside enable protected mode.
- Now press the Apply option and click on OK.
- Then reopen the Internet Explorer Browser.
- You can also add AOL to trusted sites. For this click on tools option< Internet Options< Security Tab< Trusted Sites Zone< Sites.
- After that enter aol.com in the given field to add the URL in the trusted sites only.
- Now click on Add and then OK. In the end, you have to restart your browser.
These troubleshoot will helps you to solve your AOL email service. The steps given above are easy to follow and execute. If you still face any difficulty and have queries, then you can contact AOL Email customer Service Number.